HISTORIC WEST END NEIGHBORHOOD. CONVENIENT TO SHOPPING & ENTERTAINMENT. PROPERTY SOLD IN AS IS CONDITION AFTER DUE DILIGENCE PERIOD WITH NO SELLER DISCLOSURE OR TERMITE LETTER. MUST USE SELLERS CLOSING ATTORNEY.
- Listing Status Pending w/ Contingency
- Neighborhood West End
- County Fulton
- Year Built 1920
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5563747
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Other, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Other
- Appliances Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev, Roommate Fl Plan
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Sep His/Hers
- Dining Room Liv/Dine Rm Comb
- Fireplaces 0 None
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Partial
- Lot 0
- Disability Access Other
- Exterior Patio, Front Porch, Other
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Public Trans., Undergrnd Utils, Cable Tv Avail, Other, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $448 (2014)
- Special Circumstances Other
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.