Come home to this beautiful Craftsman home in sought after Dupont Commons in West Midtown. This home features an open floor plan, granite counters, SS appliances, large upstairs laundry room, covered private back deck and driveway with room for a basketball goal. Pool, clubhouse, playground, walking trails, fitness center, dog park and Food Trucks on Fridays. $5,000 in landscape upgrades recently!
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Dupont Commons
- County Fulton
- Year Built 2008
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5704422
- Kitchen Island, View To Fmly Rm, Counter Top - Stone, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Sitting Room
- Master Bath Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Seats 12+
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Starter, Glss Doors Remain, In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Upstairs, Laundry Room
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Bath/Stubbed, Partial, Unfinished
- Lot 3223
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch, Prof Landscaping
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Street Lights, Swimming Pool, Physical Fitness Facilities, Playground, Park, Sidewalk, Club House
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $4,696 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Required
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.