BACK ON MARKET!! Adorable & Affordable in Atlanta! Updated Chocolate “Hardwood Look” Flooring Throughout. Fenced Corner Lot. Designer Interior Colors, Energy Efficient Windows Throughout. 2 Car Garage. Ten minutes to Airport. Less than 2 miles to I-285. Owner Will Consider Contributing Toward Closing Cost with an Acceptable Offer.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Cherry Hills Center
- County Clayton
- Year Built 1988
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5741581
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Laminated, Other, Cabinets White
- Appliances Dishwasher
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Skylights
- Dining Room Liv/Dine Rm Comb
- Fireplaces 1 In Living Room
- Laundry Kitchen
- Rooms Nursery, Library/Office, Computer Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 1/3- 1/2 Acres
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Patio, Fenced Yard, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Thermal Pane Wdws
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Street Lights, None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $509 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.