DON'T MISS THIS BEAUTIFUL 4 Bedroom and 2.5 Bath Single Family Home. This home features spacious rooms, large formal dining room, formal living room, huge master bedroom, double vanity in master bath, kitchen island and a lot, lot more to offer.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood The Summit At Sandtown
- County Fulton
- Year Built 2008
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5847787
- Kitchen Island, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Bedrooms Sitting Room
- Master Bath Whirlpool Tub, Sep Tub/Shower, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Rooms Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Bath/Stubbed
- Lot .25 Acres
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Swimming Pool, Cable Tv Avail, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,061 (2016)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Includes Swim/Tennis
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.