Amazing Adair Park Opportunity. The Beltline is at the end of the block, West End MARTA Station is 5 blocks away. The New Mercedes Benz Stadium is 2 miles away, and Turner Field is 2 miles away. Walk down Lee Street to Madea's studio's, and have lunch.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Historic Adair Park
- County Fulton
- Year Built 1920
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5739202
- Kitchen None
- Appliances Other
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath None
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 2 Decorative Only, In Living Room
- Laundry None
- Rooms Screened Porch, Bonus Room, Family Room
- Basement Crawl Space
- Lot 50x200x50x200
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch, Garden Area, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Other
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Public Trans., Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Walk to Marta, Playground, Near Beltline, Cable Tv Avail, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $813 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Fixer Upper, Investor Owned
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.