New Construction in Cobb Co. Ellington Lot 16. This beautiful floorplan offers spacious rooms, awesome kitchen with granite countertops, island, hardwood floors;view to family room and much more. Spacious master suite with sitting room. 2 car garage. Great location and value. Ready Now!
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Floyd Point
- County Cobb
- Year Built 2016
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5768623
- Kitchen Pantry, Island, Counter Top - Solid Surface, View To Fmly Rm, Other, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Garbage Disposal, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Other, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Starter, Gas Logs Remain, In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Upstairs, Laundry Room
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 89x41x48x26x89
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Patio, Prof Landscaping
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Zoned, Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty Yes
- Neighborhood Amenities Undergrnd Utils, Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $0 (2016)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Required
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.