The Shaw is a lovely 2 story 4 bedroom 2.5 bath craftsman style home with lots of standard upgrades such as Hardwood floors, Granite countertops in kitchen and baths, Master Bath features tile floors, tile shower, tile accents around garden tub, double vanities, and spacious walk in closets.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Lauren Heights
- County Haralson
- Year Built 2016
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5750647
- Kitchen Pantry, Island, Breakfast Room
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Sep His/Hers, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Upstairs, Mud Room
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot .29
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Patio
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Heat Pump, Forced Air, Electric
- Energy Features Clock Thermostat, Thermal Pane Wdws, Extra Insulation
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $0 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.