The Timberland features a large amount of quality living space. This craftsman style home comes standard with granite countertops, Hardwood and tile floors in master bath, tile backsplashes. Seperate LR & DR. 2nd Family Room upstairs.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Northpoint Grand
- County Carroll
- Year Built 2016
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5850956
- Kitchen Pantry, Island, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main
- Master Bath Other, Garden Tub
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 2 In Great/Fam Room, In Other Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Upstairs, Mud Room
- Rooms Other, Bonus Room, Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot .39
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Other
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Heat Pump, Forced Air, Electric
- Energy Features Clock Thermostat, Thermal Pane Wdws, Extra Insulation
- Home Warranty Yes
- Neighborhood Amenities Homeowners Assoc, Swimming Pool, Other
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $0 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Includes Swim/Tennis
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.