ZONED MULTI USE AND IS BIG AND ROOMY IN THE CITY OF CARTERSVILLE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF DOWNTOWN. LARGE ROOMS WITH NICE BACK PORCH. LARGE FENCED IN BACK YARD WITH TONS OF POTENTIAL FOR A BUSINESS/RESIDENCE.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood None
- County Bartow
- Year Built 1958
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5756247
- Kitchen Counter Top - Laminated, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher
- Bedrooms Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Other
- Dining Room Seats 12+, Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 2 Circulating, In Great/Fam Room, In Living Room
- Laundry Laundry Room, Main Level
- Rooms Separate Den, Family Room
- Basement Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Boat Door, Daylight
- Lot 100x200x100x200
- Disability Access Wide Hallways, 32 inch or + doors
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch, Garden Area
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Storm Windows, Storm Doors
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Cable Tv Avail, Sidewalk, Walk to Shopping
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $534 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.