WALK TO SCHOOL, EASY ACCESS TO 285, CALM AND GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD, UNIQUE AND ONLY STYLE OF HOME IN THE ENTIRE SUBDIVISION YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!, ONLY HAD ONE OWNER SINCE BOUGHT AS NEW CONSTRUCTION, CERAMIC TILE FLOORS THROUGHOUT.
- Listing Status Pending w/ Contingency
- Neighborhood Enchanted Forest
- County Clayton
- Year Built 2004
- Sale Type Short sale
- MLS # 5613952
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Other, Other, Cabinets Other
- Appliances Dishwasher, Other
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Other
- Master Bath Other
- Dining Room None
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry None
- Rooms Great Room, Other, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 0.1
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Invisible Fence, Other
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Other, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $560 (2014)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, Short Sale Pre-Approved
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.