Well maintained home with 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half bath and 2 car attached garage. Also features factory built fireplace in family room, finished basement, separate dining room, nice deck with a view to private backyard and more! Close to schools, shops and major highways. What a nice deal!
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Fairview Chase
- County Newton
- Year Built 1995
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5723688
- Kitchen Pantry, Other, Breakfast Area
- Appliances Other
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev, Other
- Master Bath Other
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Rooms Family Room, Recreation Room
- Basement Finished, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Bath, Daylight
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Front Porch, Other, Garden Area
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Other, Forced Air, Electric
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Undergrnd Utils, Street Lights
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,135 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.