Unbelievable amount of house for the money. 5 bedroom 3 bath formal dining and living room, large kitchen with view to family room, privacy fenced back yard, Master suite with sitting room and double closets. this is a potential short sale lender has approved the short sale but needs to approve the offers.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Saint Charles Estate
- County Paulding
- Year Built 2005
- Sale Type Short sale
- MLS # 5719573
- Kitchen Pantry, Island, View To Fmly Rm, Breakfast Area
- Appliances Dishwasher, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Sitting Room, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built
- Laundry Upstairs, Laundry Room
- Rooms Other, Library/Office, Separate Lvng Rm
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot approx 1/2
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Fenced Yard
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Forced Air
- Energy Features Thermal Pane Wdws
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,966 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Potential Short Sale
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.