Live within walking distance to Main Street in downtown Dallas! All on one level with covered parking. Small yard with fruit trees. Central HVAC, stove pipe plumbed for wood burning stove, low entry shower for easy entry. Great opportunity!
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood None
- County Paulding
- Year Built 1951
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5758325
- Kitchen Country Kitchen, View To Fmly Rm, Cabinets Other, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Sec System Owned, Refrigerator
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Shower Only
- Dining Room Dining/Great Rm
- Fireplaces 0 None
- Laundry Laundry Room, Main Level
- Rooms Great Room
- Basement Crawl Space
- Lot .24
- Disability Access Bath Acc Whlchair, 32 inch or + doors
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch, 1-2 Step Entry, Out-Buildings
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Forced Air
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Cable Tv Avail
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $304 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.