Short Sale. Bank is ready to make a sale. Best deal in town. Lovely 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home. ready for you. AT the end of a Cul-de-sac in Mill Creek station subdivision. Short sale approved. Wooded backyard with space for fun with the family/ entertaining friends. Short sale.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Mill Creek Station
- County Lumpkin
- Year Built 2005
- Sale Type Short sale
- MLS # 5736082
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Solid Surface
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Garbage Disposal
- Bedrooms Sitting Room, Other
- Master Bath Double Vanity
- Dining Room Dining L
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Starter
- Laundry Upstairs, Laundry Room
- Rooms Library/Office
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 1.2
- Disability Access 32 inch or + doors
- Exterior Other
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Electric
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,265 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, Short Sale Pre-Approved, No disclosures from Seller
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.