Great neighborhood. Great location Close to 285 & 20. Home needs some TLC but does have newer siding, roof, and A/C unit.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Chestnut Hill
- County Dekalb
- Year Built 1965
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5742312
- Kitchen Country Kitchen, Counter Top - Laminated, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain
- Appliances Dishwasher, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Other
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 0 None
- Laundry Basement
- Rooms Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Finished, Exterior Entry, Partial, Bath, Daylight
- Lot 90X142X90X141
- Disability Access Bath Acc Whlchair
- Exterior Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Fenced Yard, Garden Area, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Zoned, Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $202 (2014)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.