Adorable, immaculate cape cod style home, 2 story foyer, large master on main with spa bath, large fireside great room, 2 large bedrooms up, finished basement with full bath could be used as in-law suite, media room, recreation room, etc. Gorgeous landscaping. HOA optional in this area of Chapel Hill.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Chapel Hill
- County Douglas
- Year Built 1990
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5689315
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Laminated, Cabinets White, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Sec System Owned, Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Main Level
- Rooms Great Room, Exercise Room, Bonus Room, Media Room, Recreation Room
- Basement Finished, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry
- Lot nice lot
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch, Other, Prof Landscaping
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Forced Air
- Energy Features Storm Windows, Storm Doors
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Golf, Street Lights, Fishing, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted, Playground, Lake, Club House
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,306 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.