Fall in love with this timeless beauty. Formal living & dining rooms; family room with fireplace; large kitchen with island; 2nd floor loft; full finished basement with wet-bar, full bath and several rooms; 2-car side-entry garage; master bedroom on main level; deck overlooks lovely backyard. U.S. Bankruptcy Court sale; contingent upon final court approval; sold in 'as is' condition. No seller disclosures.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Greystone Golf Estates
- County Douglas
- Year Built 1999
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5752243
- Kitchen Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Bedrooms Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Master Bedroom, In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Rooms Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Finished
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Electric
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Undergrnd Utils, Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Swimming Pool, Playground, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,946 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.