Beautiful Home in established neighborhood with excellent schools. Recently updated in 2015 w/ architectural shingle roof, gutters & downspouts, Rheem 3 ton a/c, furnace and water heater, low flow toilets, new carpet and interior & exterior paint. Family Room w/ Fireplace. Open & Bright Kitchen w/ Views to Second Family Room/Den. Great Deck for Entertaining w/ Fenced Back Yard. Spacious Master Suite w/ Walk In Closet. Secondary Bedrooms w/ Separate Bathroom.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Abbotts Station
- County Fulton
- Year Built 1991
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5758724
- Kitchen View To Fmly Rm, Breakfast Area, Cabinets White
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Other, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Starter, Factory Built
- Laundry Laundry Room, Main Level
- Rooms Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 81x136x78x137
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Fenced Yard
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty Yes
- Neighborhood Amenities Street Lights, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,843 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.