NEW PAINT AND NEW FLOOR READY FOR MOVING IN! New cement sidings and new paint outside. Quiet neighborhood, great location in Duluth, close to I-85, main roads and shopping center. ACTIVE MEANS AVAILABLE, PLEASE SHOW AND SELL.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Berkerley Forest 01
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1995
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5735241
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Laminated, Breakfast Area, Cabinets White
- Appliances Dishwasher, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Other
- Master Bath Other, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Basement
- Rooms Great Room, Other, Recreation Room
- Basement Finished, Exterior Entry, Bath, Daylight, Driveway Access
- Lot na
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Other
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Street Lights, Other, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,248 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Other
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.