Approved Short Sale, Financing for Buyer Fell Through. Please Call Curt with questions.
- Listing Status Pending w/ Contingency
- Neighborhood Vickers Mill
- County Fulton
- Year Built 2005
- Sale Type Short sale
- MLS # 5682357
- Kitchen Pantry, Island, Counter Top - Other, Breakfast Room, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Garbage Disposal, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Sitting Room
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Logs Remain
- Laundry Upstairs, Laundry Room
- Rooms Separate Den, Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot unknown
- Disability Access None
- Exterior 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications Energy Star Home
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Restaurant, Cable Tv Avail, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,170 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Short Sale Pre-Approved
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.