Wonderful, quaint home nestled on a sprawling lot! Level land with pecan trees and garden with an abundance of muscadine grapes. Several out buildings, including a barn and storage building/workshop. Roadside store can be transformed to a restaurant, shop, etc - the possibilities are endless!
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood -
- County Heard
- Year Built 1950
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5740954
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Other, Other
- Appliances Other, Refrigerator, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev, Roommate Fl Plan
- Master Bath Other, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Living Room
- Laundry Laundry Room, Main Level
- Rooms Other
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 3.6
- Disability Access Other
- Exterior Patio, Front Porch, Other, Garden Area, Barn(s), 1-2 Step Entry, Out-Buildings
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Forced Air
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Other
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,229 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.