Great 2 Story house with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 car garage. Nice kitchen cabinets, wall to wall carpet, fireplace in living room, separate dining room, nice interior neutral color and more. Nice lot on quiet neighborhood. Don't miss your chance on this home!
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood The Village At Tara
- County Clayton
- Year Built 2001
- Sale Type Foreclosure
- MLS # 5727718
- Kitchen Other, Cabinets Other
- Appliances Other
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Other
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built, In Living Room
- Laundry Other
- Rooms Other, Separate Lvng Rm
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Patio, Other
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Other, Forced Air, Electric
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Walk to Marta, Other, Sidewalk, Walk to Shopping
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,215 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, Foreclosure, No disclosures from Seller
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.