RANCH WITH SHADED ROCKING CHAIR FRONT PORTCH, GALLEY KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA AND SEPERATE DINING ROOM. All HUD HOMES SOLD AS IS. CASE #105-264144. EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY Insured W/Escrow $800. INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED. SELLING BROKER TO VERIFY ALL INFORMATION.
- Listing Status Pending w/ Contingency
- Neighborhood Pine Trace @ Pebble Creek
- County Clayton
- Year Built 1999
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5706685
- Kitchen Breakfast Area
- Appliances Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Patio, Front Porch, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Electric
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,189 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, Government Owned, HUD Listing (see remarks)
- Association Fee Required
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.