Come see this beautifully maintained home in sought after Farmbrook Subdivision. Hardwood floors on the main level, with spacious dining and family rooms. Fresh new carpet throughout the second level, all four spacious bedrooms upstairs. Secondary bedrooms share a common bathroom. Full master suite with huge closets! Buyer will receive 1% of final sales price towards buyers closing costs when buyer obtains financing from Sellers approved lender.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Farmbrook
- County Cobb
- Year Built 1988
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5736208
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Solid Surface, View To Fmly Rm, Keeping Room, Other, Breakfast Area
- Appliances Dishwasher, Other, Refrigerator, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Other, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm, Dining/Great Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Logs Remain, In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Upstairs
- Rooms Other, Bonus Room, Recreation Room
- Basement Finished, Interior Entry, Partial
- Lot NA
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch, Other, Fenced Yard, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,932 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Includes Swim/Tennis
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.