Well maintained home on large private Cul-De-Sac lot. Large 2 story great room, giant master bedroom and bath with huge walk-in closet. The kitchen is very large with lots of cabinets. This can be a very impressive home with some updates and your personal touch! Owner/agent is ready to sell! Come see and make an offer!
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Fairfield Crossing
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1995
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5761586
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Laminated, Breakfast Area, Cabinets White, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Garbage Disposal
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Sep His/Hers, Vaulted Ceilings, Garden Tub
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Starter, Gas Logs Remain, In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Laundry Room, Main Level
- Rooms Great Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 17860
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Thermal Pane Wdws
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Undergrnd Utils, Street Lights, Cable Tv Avail
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,143 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Owner/Agent
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.