Potential short sale. Easy access. Below market value. Great home and great location. This beautiful three bedroom two bath home is a must see. Includes private backyard as well as a fenced in yard.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood High Sierra
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1984
- Sale Type Short sale
- MLS # 5734291
- Kitchen Pantry, View To Fmly Rm, Cabinets White
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Self-Clean Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Elec Air Filter, Garbage Disposal, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Split Bdrm Plan, Roommate Fl Plan
- Master Bath Shower Only
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 0 None
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Rooms Sun Room, Separate Lvng Rm, Workshop
- Basement Crawl Space
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Front Porch, Satellite Dish, Fenced Yard, Out-Buildings
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Electric
- Energy Features Clock Thermostat, Storm Windows, Low Flow Toilet, Storm Doors
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Cable Tv Avail
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $801 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Potential Short Sale
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.