Wonderful, move-in-ready home on a quiet, cul de sac. Formal dining room, separate living room and den. Large master bedroom and two spacious secondary rooms. Enclosed rear sitting area for watching the morning sunrise and evening sunset. Large backyard with shed for plenty of storage.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Steeplechase
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1985
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5743823
- Kitchen Breakfast Area, Cabinets Other
- Appliances Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub
- Dining Room Seats 12+, Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Kitchen
- Rooms Bonus Room
- Basement Finished, Interior Entry, Partial, Driveway Access
- Lot NA
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Prof Landscaping
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Electric
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Other
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,572 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Optional
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.