Conveniently located close to schools, shopping, dining & expressways. Entrance foyer with formal dining room, main level powder room, cozy family room, spacious kitchen with breakfast areas. Master suite with walk-in closet, separate tub & shower.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Brooks Chase
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 2006
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5706483
- Kitchen Counter Top - Other, View To Fmly Rm, Breakfast Area
- Appliances Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Garbage Disposal
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Sep His/Hers, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Seats 12+, Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built
- Laundry Upstairs, Laundry Room
- Rooms Other
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Zoned, Heat Pump, Gas
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Undergrnd Utils, Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $3,124 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.