Buyer finance fell through, back on market. This house for someone who is looking for lots of space and multiple living areas. Main level has the great room, formal dining area, spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinets and counter area plus breakfast area and three bedrooms with two full baths. The master bedroom has separate sitting area. Lower level has a large rec room or home theater plus two bedrooms and a full bath. An additional benefit is the large and private back yard.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Winnsong Chase
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1999
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5731067
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Laminated, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Sitting Room
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Starter, In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Hall, Laundry Room
- Rooms Great Room, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot .28 Acre
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features Thermal Pane Wdws
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Undergrnd Utils, Street Lights
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,936 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.