SPECTACULAR 2-STORY HOME W/BASEMENT, OVER SIZE FAMILY ROOM, SEP DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM, LARGE BEDROOMS, COZY MASTER SUITE, KITCHEN W/BRIGHT BREAKFAST AREA, THIS HOME IS SPOTLESS.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Grove Place
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1994
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5834302
- Kitchen View To Fmly Rm, Breakfast Area, Cabinets White, Breakfast Bar, Pantry - Walk-in
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Self-Clean Oven, Microwave, Sec System Owned, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Vaulted Ceilings, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Seats 12+, Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Starter, In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Hall
- Rooms Bonus Room, Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Finished, Full, Daylight
- Lot 0.35 acres
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Fenced Yard
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Other
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $3,810 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Required
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.