Beautiful 5 bedrooms, 3 and half baths, spacious kitchen, nice hardwood floors and more. Privately located in a quiet setting and close to shopping and schools.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood None
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1989
- Sale Type Foreclosure
- MLS # 5750034
- Kitchen Other
- Appliances Other
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev, Other
- Master Bath Other, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Liv/Dine Rm Comb
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built, In Living Room
- Laundry Other
- Rooms Other, Bonus Room
- Basement Finished, Exterior Entry, Daylight
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Patio, Front Porch
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Other, Gas, Forced Air, Electric
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,082 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, Foreclosure, No disclosures from Seller
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.