Spacious & beautiful 3 level home. Overlooking huge wooded private lot with a creek flowing behind property. White kitchen with a breakfast bar. 2 story foyer, separate library, separate dining and family room with fireplace. Convenient location.
- Listing Status Pending w/ Contingency
- Neighborhood Walnut Creek Crossing
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1995
- Sale Type Short sale
- MLS # 5752377
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Laminated, Counter Top - Solid Surface, View To Fmly Rm, Breakfast Area, Cabinets White, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Sep His/Hers, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built
- Laundry Kitchen
- Rooms Library/Office, Loft
- Basement Finished
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Other
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Other
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,609 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, Potential Short Sale, Short Sale Pre-Approved
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.