3 Bedroom 2 Bath well maintained home. Original hardwood floors with ceramic tile in the bathrooms. The hall bath features a separate shower and a claw foot tub. Solid surface counter tops in the kitchen with a built in island. The laundry/mud room offers plenty of room for a growing family. A nice room right off the living room for an office or library to relax and read. The master bedroom offers a HUGE walk in closet and fireplace. This home is priced to sell so don't let it get away. Call today for your private showing.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Jamestown
- County Floyd
- Year Built 1920
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5872304
- Kitchen Counter Top - Solid Surface, Cabinets White, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower
- Dining Room Liv/Dine Rm Comb
- Fireplaces 2 In Master Bedroom, Gas Logs Remain, In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Hall, Mud Room
- Rooms Great Room, Library/Office
- Basement Crawl Space
- Lot 123x101
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Patio, Front Porch, Garden Area
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features Ridge Vents, Storm Doors
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,512 (2016)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.