Fantastic open concept home with large eat-in kitchen featuring an island, pantry, gas range, and view to family room. Spacious owner's suite with ceiling fan, walk-in closet, garden tub with shower. Swim/Tennis/Play community. Convenient to I-20!
- Listing Status Pending w/ Contingency
- Neighborhood View At Groovers Lake
- County Douglas
- Year Built 2006
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 6059001
- Kitchen Pantry, Island, View To Fmly Rm, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Split Bdrm Plan
- Master Bath Garden Tub
- Dining Room Liv/Dine Rm Comb
- Fireplaces 0 None
- Laundry Upstairs, Laundry Room
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot <1/3 Acre
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Other
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features Thermal Pane Wdws
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Setting Other
- Neighborhood Amenities Homeowners Assoc, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted, Playground, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage 0
- Boathouse None
- Dock None
- Taxes $1,345 (2017)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Includes Swim/Tennis
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Want to schedule a showing? Have any questions? We're experts and ready to help!
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.