Beautiful, very well maintained historical home. Loaded with character and charm on 1 acre lot. Very Spacious rooms with high Ceilings, 4 fireplaces, original hardwood floors throughout. Unlimited Possibilities and potential commercial.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood None
- County Dekalb
- Year Built 1872
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5837920
- Kitchen Counter Top - Stone, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar, Pantry - Walk-in
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main
- Master Bath Double Vanity
- Dining Room Dining/Great Rm
- Fireplaces 4 In Master Bedroom, In Great/Fam Room, In Other Room, In Living Room
- Laundry Downstairs, Laundry Room
- Rooms Screened Porch, Great Room, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 160x275
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Out-Buildings
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $704 (2016)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, Historical
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.