Private, second story condo in wooded setting. Great income/investment opportunity. Tenant Occupied (currently leased). Do Not Disturb Tenant. No signs or Lockbox. Sold As-Is, No Disclosures. Access during Due Diligence Only. More condos available for Sale for Package purchase, FMLS 6033065, 6031826, 6034226 and 6035444.
- Listing Status Active
- Complex Fairways At Fairington
- County Dekalb
- Year Built 1974
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 6034610
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Appliances Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Refrigerator, Elec Air Filter
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room None
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Other
- Rooms Other
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Walk out balcony
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Central System, Electric
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Setting Other
- Neighborhood Amenities Homeowners Assoc
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage 0
- Boathouse None
- Dock None
- Taxes $668 (2017)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, Recently Renovated, No disclosures from Seller, Investor Owned
- Association Fee Required
- Association Fee Includes Ext Maintenance, Termite, Garbage, Water/Sewer
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Want to schedule a showing? Have any questions? We're experts and ready to help!
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.