Great curb appeal for this 4bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with full unfinished basement. Beautiful kitchen with granite tops and tile backsplash. Gleaming wood and tile floors. Front porch, rear deck, and fenced back yard. Hurry, this one won't last. Listing agent is related to seller.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Kensington Place
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 2004
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5762980
- Kitchen Counter Top - Solid Surface, Breakfast Room, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Kitchen, Main Level
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Exterior Entry, Full, Bath/Stubbed, Unfinished, Daylight
- Lot under 1/3 ac
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch, Fenced Yard
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Forced Air, Electric
- Energy Features Thermal Pane Wdws
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Undergrnd Utils, Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Cable Tv Avail, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,024 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.