What a great place to raise your kids on an acre of land overlooking beautiful open pastures. This home features a large vaulted fireside family room, separate dining room, eat-in kitchen as well as 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level. The terrace level is finished and opens to the huge backyard with tons of possibilities and a horse barn too. With your imagination and some TLC, this home has the potential to be a wonderful family home. This is a short sale being sold as is.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Watson Mill
- County Walton
- Year Built 1991
- Sale Type Short sale
- MLS # 5731256
- Kitchen Counter Top - Other, Second Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Other
- Appliances Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Downstairs
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Finished, Exterior Entry, Partial, Bath, Daylight, Driveway Access
- Lot 1 acre
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Barn(s)
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,970 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Potential Short Sale, Fixer Upper
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.