PRICE REDUCED!!! SPACIOUS 4 BED/3 BATH HOME IN THE ARCHER SCHOOL DISTRICT, CONVENIENT TO SHOPPING/DINING.HOME COMPLETE W/ VAULTED FAMILY RM AND MASTER, FIREPLACE W/GAS LOGS, GARDEN TUB, AND ENCLOSED SHOWER IN MASTER BATH.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Village At Bay Creek
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 2008
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5740108
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Laminated, View To Fmly Rm, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub
- Dining Room Dining/Great Rm
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Rooms Bonus Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot .
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Patio, Prof Landscaping, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Ridge Vents, Thermal Pane Wdws
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Setting Other
- Neighborhood Amenities Homeowners Assoc, Street Lights, Sidewalk
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage 0
- Taxes $2,098 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee Required
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.