Awesome 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home, with Hardie plank siding and unfinished bonus room, located on 1 acre private lot with no HOA, in sought after Loganville schools - Sharon Elementary. Master on main, tile in full baths, private back yard, tree house, garden area, sprinkler/irrigation system in front yard, and 2 AC units. Motivated seller - bring all offers!
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Twin Oaks West-Iv
- County Walton
- Year Built 1992
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5729729
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Laminated, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Refrigerator, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room None
- Fireplaces 1 Factory Built
- Laundry Laundry Room, Main Level
- Rooms Bonus Room, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 0x0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Front Porch, Irrigation System, Garden Area, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Heat Pump, Forced Air, Electric
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Cable Tv Avail
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,690 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.