REDUCED!! Wonderful opportunity for the smart home buyer. This home has two owner suites. It is very spacious an open plan. The unfinished basement offers the opportunity for expanding recreational and living space. Short Sale. Sold as is.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Southfork-I
- County Walton
- Year Built 2006
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5742465
- Kitchen Pantry, Island, Counter Top - Solid Surface, View To Fmly Rm, Breakfast Area
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 2 In Master Bedroom, In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Rooms Great Room, Library/Office
- Basement Unfinished
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Electric
- Energy Features Clock Thermostat
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Street Lights, Swimming Pool, Tennis Lighted
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $2,659 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is
- Association Fee Includes Swim/Tennis
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.