Beautiful freshly painted brick traditional with hardwoods. Large, gorgeous eat in kitchen with granite counter tops and tile backsplash. Wonderful natural light throughout! Carpet in spacious bedrooms upstairs. And you'll love the walkout basement waiting for you to customize!
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Milford Chase
- County Cobb
- Year Built 1988
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5925960
- Kitchen Pantry, Counter Top - Stone, Breakfast Area
- Appliances Self-Clean Oven, Sec System Owned, Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Energy Star Appliances
- Bedrooms Other
- Master Bath Whirlpool Tub, Sep Tub/Shower, Sep His/Hers
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Laundry Room, Main Level
- Rooms Separate Den, Bonus Room, Separate Lvng Rm
- Basement Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished, Daylight
- Lot N/A
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Patio, Irrigation System, Prof Landscaping
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features Clock Thermostat, Attic Vent Fans, Storm Doors
- Home Warranty Yes
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $510 (2017)
- Special Circumstances Corporate Owner
- Association Fee Required
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.