A fixer upper's dream house on just over 6 ACRES in Cobb County's Hillgrove HS School District. This 1950's Farm House overlooks a green rolling pasture, is full of Southern Charm, waiting for you to Renovate and call it HOME. Hooked up to County Water and has a Well. Perfect candidate for a 203k Renovation Loan.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Acreage
- County Cobb
- Year Built 1954
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5895332
- Kitchen Counter Top - Laminated, View To Fmly Rm, Cabinets Stain, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Split Bdrm Plan, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room Dining/Great Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Laundry Room
- Rooms Great Room, Family Room
- Basement Crawl Space
- Lot 6.21
- Disability Access Ramps To Doorways, Stepless Entry
- Exterior Cov/Enclosed Porch, 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Electric
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $534 (2016)
- Special Circumstances Fixer Upper, Estate Owned
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.