Unique design, 3/2, ranch on a basement, that has the feeling of being the first floor. The sun light washed two story entry with curved stairs set the tone for this 70's contemporary. The living room has a vaulted ceiling with rustic exposed beams that adjoins a separate dining room. A substantial amount of upgraded kitchen cabinets cover 3 walls of the large eat-in kitchen. A large master bedroom and bathroom with 2 additional good size bedroom and a second full bath complete the main level.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Canterbury Park
- County Cobb
- Year Built 1971
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5698441
- Kitchen Country Kitchen, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Breakfast Area, Cabinets White
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 2 Masonry, In Basement, In Living Room
- Laundry Basement
- Rooms Separate Den, Other, Separate Lvng Rm
- Basement Finished, Exterior Entry, Full, Bath, Daylight, Driveway Access
- Lot 202'x179'x23'x193'
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Patio
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $580 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.