Living in Henry County is always a bonus! Lovely light and airy stepless ranch style home located in a sought after community of Kensington Pointe. Separate Dining room, Family Room with Fireplace, Spacious kitchen with breakfast area and nook. Lots of privacy for the owners with the split bedroom plan. Owners can relax in the jetted tub. Also owner's suit has separate shower, dual vanity and large walk in closet.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Kensington Pointe
- County Henry
- Year Built 2003
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5774786
- Kitchen Pantry, Other, Breakfast Area
- Appliances Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev, Roommate Fl Plan
- Master Bath Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm, Dining/Great Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room, Factory Built
- Laundry Hall
- Rooms Great Room, Other, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot see tax records
- Disability Access Garage Van Access, 32 inch or + doors, Other, Stepless Entry
- Exterior 1-2 Step Entry
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Electric
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,660 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.