This property is part of a three house sale. It must be sold with with 1120 and 1118 1/2 E. 2nd Ave. 1118 E. 2nd Ave. has three bedrooms a storage room or laundry room that could be used as a small 4th bedroom. It has two basement doors for parking or storage. There is also street level parking. 1118 1/2 E. 2nd is a three room brick house with one bedroom and one bath. There is a driveway to this house and a parking area.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Old East Rome
- County Floyd
- Year Built 1920
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5743225
- Kitchen Counter Top - Laminated, Breakfast Area, Cabinets White
- Appliances Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath None
- Dining Room None
- Fireplaces 1 Gas Logs Remain, In Living Room
- Laundry Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Rooms Family Room
- Basement Exterior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Front Porch
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Other, Gas
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Restaurant, Sidewalk, Walk to Shopping
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,919 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Sold As/Is, None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.