4-sided brick ranch in prestigious Sandy Springs. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms on 0.77 acre lot. Great room with fireplace. Kitchen with new appliances, and granite counter-tops. Extra large office and screened porch. Newer carpet in den and office. new A/C unit. Large level fenced backyard. Storage shed in backyard.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Spalding Woods
- County Fulton
- Year Built 1961
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5750842
- Kitchen Counter Top - Stone, Breakfast Room
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop
- Bedrooms Mstr On Main, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Laundry Room, Main Level
- Rooms Screened Porch, Great Room, Bonus Room, Family Room
- Basement Crawl Space
- Lot 0
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Fenced Yard
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Zoned, Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage 0
- Taxes $1,657 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.