Beautifully restored 1917 home located in historic district of Senoia. The wide foyer welcomes you with original pine floors. The sitting room opens to large dining room. A separate parlor has access to a screened porch. Pocket doors, plaster walls, period lighting, high ceilings and restored pine floors are found throughout. The cozy family room open to the updated kitchen. New cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and island. A guest bedroom & full bath are on the main level. Three additional bedrooms & full bath are located on the second level.
- Listing Status Active
- Neighborhood Apache Point
- County Coweta
- Year Built 1917
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5687102
- Kitchen Island, View To Fmly Rm, Counter Top - Stone, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Other, Cabinets White, Pantry - Walk-in
- Appliances Self-Clean Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- Bedrooms Sitting Room, Bdrm On Main Lev
- Master Bath Sep Tub/Shower
- Dining Room Seats 12+, Separate Dng Rm
- Fireplaces 3 Decorative Only, In Master Bedroom, Gas Logs Remain, In Other Room, In Living Room
- Laundry Kitchen
- Rooms Screened Porch, Library/Office, Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- Lot 256 x 210
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck, Front Porch, Satellite Dish
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features Clock Thermostat, Attic Vent Fans, Extra Insulation
- Home Warranty No
- Neighborhood Amenities Restaurant, Walk to Shopping
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $4,149 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Recently Renovated, Historical
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.