4 bedroom 2.5 bath Living room and Formal dining comb, family room, Large kitchen looking over the family room. House is located on the corner-lot with a large fence backyard.
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Skylars Mill
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 2002
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5734182
- Kitchen Country Kitchen, Island, Breakfast Room, Breakfast Area, Cabinets White, Breakfast Bar
- Appliances Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Dishwasher, Elec Water Heater, Garbage Disposal
- Bedrooms Split Bdrm Plan
- Master Bath Skylights, Sep His/Hers, Garden Tub, Double Vanity
- Dining Room Separate Dng Rm, Dining/Great Rm
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room, In Living Room
- Laundry Upstairs
- Rooms Separate Den, Great Room, Bonus Room, Separate Lvng Rm, Family Room
- Basement Slab/None
- Lot 00
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Front Porch, Fenced Yard, Garden Area
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas
- Energy Features None
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Other, None
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,869 (2015)
- Special Circumstances None
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.