NOT A SHORT SALE OR FORECLOSURE*BEST DEAL IN ENTIRE AREA*WOW!GORGEOUS 3BED/2BATH HOME IN EXCELLENT LOCATION*TOTALLY UPDATED & SHOWS LIKE MODEL*FRESHLY PAINTED IN DESIGNER COLORS & BRAND NEW CARPET AND FLOORING THRU OUT*BRIGHT NEW KITCHEN WITH ALL NEW APPLIANCES*SPACIOUS BEDRMS**A MUST SEE!!!
- Listing Status Pending
- Neighborhood Gwinnettstone
- County Gwinnett
- Year Built 1979
- Sale Type Normal sale
- MLS # 5656591
- Kitchen Counter Top - Stone, Other, Breakfast Area, Cabinets Other
- Appliances Dishwasher, Other, Elec Air Filter
- Bedrooms Bdrm On Main Lev, Other
- Master Bath Other, Tub/Shower Combo
- Dining Room Liv/Dine Rm Comb
- Fireplaces 1 In Great/Fam Room
- Laundry Upstairs
- Rooms Great Room, Other
- Basement Finished, Exterior Entry, Full
- Lot .31
- Disability Access None
- Exterior Deck
- Green Building Certifications
- Heating Gas, Forced Air
- Energy Features Other
- Home Warranty Negotiable
- Neighborhood Amenities Other, Walk to Shopping
- Lake Name None
- Waterfront Footage
- Taxes $1,313 (2015)
- Special Circumstances Investor Owned
- Association Fee None
- Association Fee Includes
Listing provided courtesy of null. Listings identified with the FMLS logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS, are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website and the listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. ©2014 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
© 2014 North East Georgia MLS. the information provided is for the consumer's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that the consumer may be interested in purchasing. Some or all of the listings displayed may not belong to the firm whose web site is being visited.